Clara Le Meur is a French designer, artist and musician based in Paris.
She graduated with Cum Laude from the department well being of the Design Academy Eindhoven, The Netherlands in 2019.
Her interests lies in the exploration and questioning of the phenomena of interaction between users and artifacts, the tangible and the immaterial, the visible and the hidden, the past and the future.
Research is an important part of her process, hereafter translating her ideas within objects,
materials, installations and sounds combining mediums and technologies
of various times and places.
COLLABORATIONS AND WORK IN PROGRESS :
• With the designer and researcher Pauline Augustoni : working on setting up a conference about the topic of memory imbedded in textiles. Together, we go through valuable research we conducted as part of our graduation projects.
• Future-Sculpture collective : with artist Audrey Carmes, landscapers Clémence Mathieu and Jean-Alfredo Albert we creating sculptures for the garden of the “cité universitaire internationale” .
• With the Spigaou collective (artists and musicians) : working on the conception of children’s workshops around the realisation of a movie. (Scenario writing from images, costumes, ...)
• Music performance with Audrey Carmes and Gajeb under the name of Campagne.
• Developing the project “Valuable Gesture Factory” converting data to textile and music.
Currently looking for a patnership company for this project. You can send an email at clara.lemeurcuzon(at)gmail.com if you are interrested.
• Research work on the notion of light related to progress and technologies.
• Free lance works (graphic design, products, scenography, conferences and workshops)
• Music : An album is coming.
Open to collaborations!
Photo credits : Yarden Colsey.